Search This Blog

Friday, May 16, 2014

Lindsay Art Glass

7/10/13

MIRROR, MIRROR, ON THE WALL

We stopped in here to ask about glass-blowing classes while exploring Benicia with friends. It was one of our friends who was interested, and the Artcentric store down the street had sent us this way. So glad we walked in and looked around. It was a little intimidating because I'm pretty clumsy at times and have weird balance. Like sometimes I walk into walls for no reason. So I was terrified of this place in a "you break, you buy" world.

I will be back in here when I will the Scratchers Second Chance Lottery. I am going to buy the beautiful mirror I saw on the wall that I couldn't otherwise probably not afford without a lottery win. Everything in the store is fantastically beautiful art. But I fell in love with this particular piece.

This would be a great stop for a wedding present. Something memorable for a couple that you pick out for them. Everything would make a great gift - and there were various price ranges for the many different items. 

The employees said they do glass-blowing demonstrations, but not classes.



No comments:

Post a Comment