Search This Blog

Friday, May 30, 2014

Ross Dress For Lunch, Walnut Creek

7/31/13

Who is the buyer for this store? Based on what I saw yesterday, starting in the women's shoe area, I feel pretty lucky that I live closer to the Marshalls in P. Hill and don't have much reason to venture to the downtown WC Ross. I like most Ross stores but this one was pretty empty yesterday and what they had didn't feel very organized.



Perhaps I'm just not keeping up with trendy styles and new looks. I don't read a lot of magazines so I'm likely out of the loop. But some of the shoes on their shelves were painfully awful. They could probably knock down pricing on a few of their items as well. A couple of their men's shirts could easily be found as Macy's for the same price.



We were happy with a few baby's clothing items I found for a co-worker's gift. And the check-out line moved fast and service was friendly.

No comments:

Post a Comment