Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Farmers Mini-Market, Dunnigan

5/23/14

We hopped off the freeway not long after our (12 hour) journey began, and pulled up to this mart for some snacks. Could not have made a better choice!!

I walked in and was happy to see it was a large store with snacks, cold beverages, and even some trinkets and goodies for sale.

My husband bought a Ginger Ale, and I picked up some pistachios for us: garlic for him, chile limon for me.  My pistachios were awesome!! His had a slightly Smokey flavor but they were still pretty good too. Mine had great flavor and lots of spicy spices.

We paid for our items without much of either a greeting or goodbye. It was easy to find our way back to the freeway from the Mart, and our journey continued with delicious snacks in-hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment