Search This Blog

Friday, May 30, 2014

Peter's Kettle Corn, Oakland

8/6/13

Spicy cheddar kettle corn was introduced to me at the Yelp Sip-Nic event. I fell in love. It was actually my favorite food item that I sampled that day, and there was some good stuff! I tried the spicy cheddar and the spicy chipotle lime.  I'm not a kettle corn fan and I wasn't very hungry, but the interesting flavors caught my attention. Plus, I would never turn down something spicy.

Dude. It was soooo good. The popcorn bites are light and crunchy and loaded with flavor. And the pieces of popcorn in the packages were surprisingly in tact - without a lot of crunched up bits wasted at the bottom. Also, I was impressed by how much 'spicy' a few of the pieces actually had. Fingers crossed I run into this place again in Oakland. I'll totally buy some of their other flavors to try - in addition to the spicy cheddar.

No comments:

Post a Comment