Search This Blog

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Yogurtland, Anaheim


5/5/14

I only have one Yogurtland experience to compare this one too.  I was driving home on the I-5 once and my husband stopped in Lebec, where we each got a yogurt.  That place was huge! (Although real estate in Lebec may be more available than in Anaheim.)  That being said, this location felt very small and crowded.

It was a hot Saturday evening this past weekend and I went with my little cousin Staci to grab a frozen yogurt, over-topped with candies.  Her and I entered the small store about a mile from our grandparent's home, and semi-fought for sampling position. I wanted a chocolate milkshake and vanilla flavor combination. That wasn't too difficult, except for the mother of three in front of me:  "Now [child #2] what flavor do YOU want to try?"  Come on! Move outta the way while you coo to your toddler. There's yogurt behind you and your sticky little children. (We were actually in no rush, but this was not a very observant mother, blind to the people she was blocking from access).

Finally I had the two yogurts in my small cup and made it to the toppings -- and felt crowded here too!!  (And rushed!) I hastily threw some candies on top of my yogurt (butterfinger, gummy bears, white choc chips, sour worms, cheesecake, rainbow sprinkles).  Then a huge blob of whipped cream on top! Which really was just a "blob". It held no form... perhaps too warm?

We used the yelp check in offer of 10% off (yess!) plus little Staci's free 3 oz reward, and our total was less than $5!  (Paid for by Granddaddy before we'd left the house.) Yogurt was good. Toppings were great.  Experience was made better by leaving the store and eating at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment