Search This Blog

Thursday, May 15, 2014

See's Candy, Pleasant Hill

5/11/14

I received a one pound gift certificate as a gift recently. I convinced my husband we should stop on mother's Day to get his mother a half pound :)  (leaving a half pound for me, of course).

Lucky for us they were open and the line wasn't too long. Knowing what I wanted I hopped in line. Karissa helped us and was as sweet as the samples she was serving. Thank goodness I asked for a sample of my favorite, because I had the name wrong!!! I would've ordered a quarter pound of the wrong candy.

We ordered a half pound box of molasses chips for mom, then Casey and I split a half. Butterscotch Squares for me (not to be confused with butterscotch chews, which have caramel instead of brown sugar), and more molasses chips for Casey's half (quarter pound).

Our total with the voucher came to $1.80. Karissa even complied with our request, and signed mom's box "Love, K", so we would know which one was hers. So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment