Search This Blog

Friday, May 30, 2014

Walnut Creek Valero Car Wash & Food Shop

7/30/13

Well I've never had any problems with gas or pricing here. But I honestly don't pay cash for anything (especially gas - Discover gives me 5% back!) so I don't even look at prices. I drive a 66 Mustang and an SUV so my average mpg isn't great. (Before you frown, I don't drive much, and when I'm out with my husband we drive his hybrid). All in all, gas prices don't really bother me. But I don't get gas here often. I come for the food.

I love gas stations with food inside. The Chevron next to my house has awesome employees but a totally weak sauce Food Mart. This Valero has a pretty decent inventory. A wall of drinks and several aisles of snacks.

I get friendly service when I go in. Never had any complaints about the employees. I like all the people working here.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment