Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Goodwill, Oakland

5/17/14

Clean, large, organized
We spotted this Goodwill as we walked back to our car, after walking around Oakland's City Center.  A group of men stood out front the Burger King next door with a cloud of green smoke around them, and adult beverages in-hand. Hehe, oh, Oakland.  We walked into Goodwill and I saw a cute dress hanging in front of me (a few sizes too small, but some lucky girl will find that gem!)

We were immediately greeted by a friendly employee who commented on our matching shirts  :D  (I watched my husband get dressed this morning and then found the "twinning" match on my side of the closet and snuck it on before he noticed.)  The employee noticed!  While we were there I saw other employees greeting customers as soon as they entered.  Clear, friendly greetings.
Our matching t-shirts


The store is large and very well organized.  Clothing was separated by colors and styles, and house ware items are on shelves in the back.  Everything seemed pretty clean and in good condition, minus one jacket that I saw on display in the front window.  The sleeves were filthy.  I was surprised this one was on display, since they had so many other great items.

No comments:

Post a Comment