Search This Blog

Friday, May 30, 2014

Real Food Street Bistro (Food Truck), Bend, OR

5/29/14


After finishing tacos from a competitor's truck, then finishing my beer, a friend sat down next to me with tacos from Real Food Street Bistro.  I only had a bite of the pickled items on the side of his taco plate, and then went up to check out the truck.  I ended up buying a side of the pickled veggies - I think it was $3.



I would have ordered one taco, but it was a taco plate (no a la carte option) so I went back to my table. Luckily my friend couldn't finish his huge serving, so I ended up with most of a taco to myself.  They were really big and had Korean pork along with the other veggies. The plate was a reasonable price ($10 or less), I just wasn't hungry enough - sharing was perfect. The meat was a little sweet for me, but the ghost pepper hot sauce that was added to them evened that out... so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment