Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Primal Spirit Foods, Moundsville, WV

5/20/14

Mesquite Lime is the BEST
Absolutely the best meat-alternative product I've ever tasted.  The texture and flavors are amazing. I'm not a vegetarian, but the goal of the company is to creative vegetarians and non-vegetarians alike can enjoy.  The have achieved that goal!!  Their products are outstanding.

I've tried all three of their strips: seitan, soy, and shiitake mushroom, but haven't yet tried all 6 flavors.  I have tried the mesquite lime (favorite), hickory smoked, and hot n' spicy (still need to try Teriyaki, Texas BBQ and Thai Peanut).

I buy them at Harvest House in Concord; they're also sold at Whole Foods. The company's website is very easy to navigate and I'd highly recommend you find the store nearest you and grab a few. (About $1.50 each)

Have a special vegan friend in your life? This would be a terrific gift idea! Or send them for no reason at all: "just because"! Surprise presents in the mail are always fun. I sent some to my veggie cousin in Washington and she and her husband approve! Your loved one will too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment