Search This Blog

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Autopia

1/9/14

I'm purely reviewing the store at this car wash location. I did not get my car washed. I do that myself.

I had no idea this place was so big and boutiquey. I've worked a block away for seven years but never walked in. I've eaten at the attached Havana Café a couple times as well and never thought to walk around while I waited for my food. Coolest little store ever!

Hand-painted champagne wedding glasses, beautiful sparkly jewelry, a wall of amazing cards, and other unique and pretty items.  They sell snacks and soft drinks, if a meal from the Café sounds like too much food. An adorable sewn kitty on a bench caught my eye, but most notable were two large, metal giraffes. They were so beautiful!

I spoke briefly with the buyer for the store and she was sweet and funny. She showed me a birthday card that literally made me giggle and then told me about the stores hours and how winter (and winter weather) affect both the store and the car wash. This place is really fun to walk around, especially if you're waiting for your car.



No comments:

Post a Comment