Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Naan n Curry, Concord

1/6/14

I really enjoy other people ordering for me, so I let the cashier do it when we stopped at the Todos Santos location for dinner. The cashier had ignored the fact we'd been waiting patiently when 3 guys walked in and stood at the counter next to us. He helped them first. Sir, there's a line. Pay attention to it! When the 3 line-jumpers finished placing their order, I told him I wanted something with veggies and spice. I dont' know what I ended up with but it was a good dish and the garlic na'an it came with was great.

The rice I ordered never appeared. We told him that when we went up to pay at the end and he removed it from the bill. While I found the organization of the place and the system they use for ordering-payment a little sub-par, I really enjoyed the food. I'm new to Indian food and was very happy with my dish. I think rather than comparing authenticity of food, you have to base your experience on whether or not you enjoy it. And I enjoyed everything except the forgetful service.

No comments:

Post a Comment