Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Gordon S. Raskin, M.D., El Sobrante

10/30/13

Needles aren't scary. The people who stick them in are the scary ones. Fortunately there was nothing scary about Dr. Raskin and his kind assistant when they showed up to do on-site flu shots for our law firm. Our regular company had gone out of business and we received (a great) recommendation for this Doctor.

The process of arranging for his two-person team to come at a time convenient to us was as painless as his shot. I was very anxious as the stick time grew nearer, but when it was my turn to sit down he calmly asked me about work and I hardly knew he was done. I'm not kidding - painless!

He accepted a business check for payment of our 19 shots ($25 each) and now our office (and a couple others on our floor) are flu-safe. Shots are also given at his El Sobrante office so give them a call if that's your area! They'd be happy to stick a needle in your arm. And I promise it's the least amount of suffering possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment