Search This Blog

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Brookstone, Concord

1/12/14

We stopped in here on New Year's Day. Foot traffic through the store was light and we were greeted not long after entering. We stared at a wall of iPad cases but couldn't find the one for iPad Air. It didn't take long for an employee (the manager, I think?) to ask if we needed help. He kindly directed us to the right area and I found one I liked soon after looking at their (somewhat limited) selection. ($40)  It immediately flew out of my hands to the floor, which is why I need the case to begin with: Captain Destruction (me) is pretty clumsy at times.

A third employee assisted us at check-out. We'd heard the manager telling the guy who greeted us to clean up a spill on the floor and I made a comment about his gruff-sounding order, but cashier Matt said he's a really great guy to work with and that all the employees like him. It seemed like a pretty cool store with a great working atmosphere.

I've been in here before but usually with something specific on my list. I don't really like shopping so I'm not much of a browser, but this store would be fun to walk through more slowly. Or to just come in and spend some time in the full-body massage chairs. I wish every store had those! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment