Search This Blog

Friday, January 3, 2014

Peet's Coffee & Tea, Concord

11/10/13

As the Yelp Duchess of Oak Grove Plaza (yeah, that's me!) I should have reviewed every place in here already. I'm working on it...only lived across the street for two years now! lol

Oh, Peet's, how you hide in the corner! Usually if I'm on that side of the Plaza it's for a beverage at Captain's Chest next door - but from time to time I stop in here. I've saved a receipt in my purse for two months so that I wouldn't forget a certain name. Marney was working on 9/19 and made my day extra special.

The friendly service was awesome. A guy in line (an owner of a fitness center in the plaza, I think he said) and I talked about her. Service earned the five stars, though the pumpkin freddo ($4.30) was terrific too

No comments:

Post a Comment