Search This Blog

Friday, January 3, 2014

Gold Coin Car Wash, Concord

11/21/13

For about $6 (of token money, bring your $1s) I can clean up my car really nicely. Most people don't realize that you use far less water at a place like this than you would at home. Also, it's generally not drinking water (like your garden hose uses), so it's really all around better for the environment. That combined with the fact it's super cheap is why I bring my car here.

This place has been around a long time. They have four washing stations and several vacuum and parking spots for drying and detailing after your wash. If youre familiar with do-it-yourself places, this one is about like any other. There are two washing stalls that can wash under your car as well.

My only complaint is their token machine is very sensitive to the bills it accepts. I couldn't get it to take 3 of my $1 bills the other day. And it'd be nice if you could dump change into it in exchange for a token. Nope.                    

No comments:

Post a Comment