Search This Blog

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Eat and Run, Berkeley Pier

1/26/14

After a solid hour of non-stop eating at a festival in Mill Valley, I begged my husband to find somewhere that we could walk around and he brought me to the Berkeley Pier. I hadn't been here since 9/9/99 and forgot how long and nice the walk to the end is. We made it to the end and turned around. It was a hot day and I'd forgotten to bring a water bottle with me, so I was happy to see the Eat and Run food cart at the entrance of the pier.

My husband bought a Coke ($1) and I bought a bottle of water ($1.25). The man working had 80s music playing on a boom box and several coolers out front with the cold drinks inside. He also cooked up food inside. The guy in line behind us ordered a hot dog and the nice man working held it in his hand waiting patiently for the guy to finish a long phone call.

We thanked him and he thanked us. Friendly guy and cold, refreshing drinks!

No comments:

Post a Comment