Search This Blog

Friday, January 17, 2014

ServiceMaster Restoration Services, Concord

1/16/14

Help!! Another flooded unit in my condo complex. ...ServiceMaster to the rescue!!

I purchased my home 3 years ago and in that time there has been one terrible fire and two floods (that I know about). ServiceMaster is currently assisting yet another neighbor with the important job of correctly cleaning up after a flood and minimizing the damage. Risks of community living include someone else in the shared building accidentally causing a flood or  starting a fire. At least there is a great local company to help when this happens.
I've had several meetings with the ServiceMaster team inside their Concord office. The building is actually really pretty. A large parking lot wraps around it and there's a great, covered, deck-like area out front.  I imagine when the weather's nice the employees lunch here from time to time. The reception area has a digital screen showing the kind of work they do. I learned they don't just handle residential damage; they also have 24-hr local disaster response and commercial cleaning services.
From the front desk all the way to the owner's offices in the back, the building is full of friendly employees. I've received lots of "hellos" and smiles as I walk through and it is a very pleasant atmosphere. On my most recent visit, an employee named Dena was celebrating her birthday, and her desk was covered in cute birthday decorations! What a fun and thoughtful team. So far, my experience with this company and it's service have been great!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment