Search This Blog

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Teavana, Concord

1/11/14

A co-worker recently brought fine tea as a gift to our holiday party. She spent waaaaay more than the $25 we were supposed to spend and I was curious when expensive tea became a popular item. So when we saw this tea store at Sun Valley we went in hoping to learn about their products.
There were a few tea sampling areas in the small store but all of the containers were empty except one. It held two different teas: one hot and one cold. They were both soooo refreshing! Other customers were being helped but we weren't even acknowledged or greeted. Which was fine by me, except that I would have enjoyed asking questions about their store.

We walked around and looked at other products. It all seemed a bit pricy. Wile the tea was very good and everything was unbelievably fragrant, I think it'd be more of a store where I'd find a gift, rather than do my own tea shopping.

Plus, I enjoy pretty much every tea I drink. I like flavored, black, hot, cold, etc. As with anything, a higher price-tag doesn't guarantee a tastier product. But as a gift for someone else who otherwise may not be inclined to purchase it for themselves, this is a wonderful idea.  

No comments:

Post a Comment