Search This Blog

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Target Pleasant Hill

1/11/14

Unfortunately for Target P Hill, Target WC has spoiled me. I love the WC parking, store, employees, and layout. I do not love the parking lot in Pleasant Hill, but once I get into it, find my spot, and walk into the store, I am reminded that I also do not love this store as much as my home one.

I feel like it's a less organized, less clean, and less friendly store than I want to visit when doing my shopping. I do like the competitive pricing and good selection of quality items that Target is known for. And I like that they don't allow people to harass you as you're walking in. But this location isn't nearly as nice as other ones I've been in.

For the coffee lovers, they do have a Starbucks near the store entrance and lots of convenient seating around that area.

No comments:

Post a Comment