Search This Blog

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Great Clips, Concord

1/12/14

My husband loves checking the mail. I think he only volunteers for this chore to search for the Valu-Pak of local coupons. Yesterday, the rag-a-muffin-like hair style he was sporting warranted a trip across the street to Great Clips. He grabbed his coupons and searched through until he found the one he needed: Hair cut $6.99. This coupon actually had a second haircut for $7.99 but I decided to hold it for another time.

I walked over with him about a half hour before closing. The two stylists working both had men in their chairs but we didn't have a long wait. I looked at the styling products they sell and thought it was a little pricey. $15 for a bottle of American Crew hair gel? The one I usually buy isn't that much money and works great. They also had magazines and children's toys. The chairs in the waiting area were pretty comfy. His name was called and I waited another ten minutes or so while the woman cleaned him up.

The haircuts there are regularly very low priced. They have discounts for seniors and children. A shampoo is only $6 and they offer a conditioning treatment for $15. But you can't beat the price of a cut when using that coupon! He looked good, as did the two men that left before him, and I made sure to tell both of them so!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment