Search This Blog

Friday, January 3, 2014

Splendor Medical Spa, San Ramon

11/8/13

One of the worst purchases I've ever made was a deal to this place. The "couple's massage" was awful. Lots of great reflexology places at a similar price (even without a coupon.)

Neither my husband nor I enjoyed it and we left quite unhappy. We spent 60 minutes in a group room (which would have been fine if it we had purchased the foot reflexology deal, but we did not!), we reclined on our backs and had perhaps ten minutes of massage in a private room at the very end.  I love deep tissue and this was uncomfortable. Rubbing against the grain of the muscle, rathing than massaging along it.

The best part about it was getting our money refunded on the deal site we bought it from. It was several months ago and I saw a travelzoo deal today for $35 for 75 minutes. They do have a sign in their office asking customers to not use the deals, and that they'll honor the same price, so if youre headed to this place you may want to call ahead and see what they'll do for you.

I'd suggest taking your $35 somewhere else

No comments:

Post a Comment