Search This Blog

Friday, January 17, 2014

New Fashion House, Dublin

10/1/13

At a summer wedding, a girlfriend (whose family is from India) arrived in the most beautiful, colorful sari I'd ever seen. My first thought was, I wish I could wear something like that.

So months later when we walked past New Fashion House and I saw all the vibrant dresses through the window, I had to go in!

The owner (I think) told me that 25% of her clients are Caucasian women - especially around the holiday time. This makes sense as these beautifully decorated gowns are very dressy. You would totally stand out in your memorable outfit, no matter who you are! Sparklies and intricate beading and bright, wonderful colors.

The dresses run between $200-$700 on average. Not surprising as they are handmade and very detail-oriented. I saw an orange sari (for $500? I think) that was outrageously gorgeous. It's out of my budget, but would be an amazing addition to a lucky someone's wardrobe this Fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment