Search This Blog

Saturday, January 11, 2014

KHS&S, Concord

1/10/14

KHS&S is an international company with offices worldwide. I had a meeting at their Concord location and was blown away by the pictures of projects they have worked on, which were displayed all around their office and spacious conference room.  The massive buildings of this wall and ceiling contractor were so fun to look at I went home and searched for more!  I often find myself in awe of the unique designs and features of large resorts, conference centers, and auditoriums. It was really cool to learn that some of the most recognized projects around the globe were designed and erected through the creativity and hard-work of this specialty company.

I interacted with a handful of their staff and found everyone to be friendly and welcoming. Their professionalism was as outstanding as their genuineness. Seemed like a great team of people working together. My visit started and ended with a stop at the front desk. A front desk employee's role is so great, yet often so overlooked. The warm personality of the first and last face you interact with in an office is of absolute highest importance! I left their office with a smile and positive attitude.


No comments:

Post a Comment