Search This Blog

Friday, January 17, 2014

Handi Stop Number 6, Clovis

10/1/13

I try to really casually capture photos when I'm in stores like this, so as to not alarm the person working. Sometimes I get eyes narrowed at me, like I'm casing the joint or something; studying the layout for a future ill-intended visit. But that's not the case, I just want to capture store size and products and share my vision with the community.
 However, I totally caught the clerk staring at me as I snapped away, but I gave him a big smile and "hello" and hopefully it dissolved any concerns he had about my character. Muah ha ha ha.


Guests at Comfort Suites across the street will find this market to be very convenient. It has a gas station as well, and it shares the building with a cute consignment store.  Necessary for our night in Clovis was one package of Tums for hubby and some OJ for our champagne.  Handi Stop only carries the small package of Tums (in the Lifesaver-style packaging) but most convenience stores only have this.  OJ was a little pricey but we had two options to choose from and bought a couple bottles anyhow.


They also sell alcohol and snack foods. It's pretty much a convenience store like any other.  With a friendly clerk, once I had put my camera phone away.

No comments:

Post a Comment