Search This Blog

Friday, January 17, 2014

Site for Sore Eyes, Walnut Creek

9/30/13

When my husband decided he wanted reading glasses for at-work, I met him at Site for Sore Eyes so that we could pick out a pair together. The store had a lot of styles to choose from. They checked his eyes, measured him, and then we picked out a couple of frames.

Service was helpful while we tried on the glasses and we asked for advice regarding what looked "too wide" or "too small".  We finally decided on a nice pair that we both liked. The salesman approved too.

The total cost was just under $400 and even though this is a lot, I wouldn't have been surprised to spend more. Or less - I've never bought glasses before so this seemed about right. We were able to pick out another frame (non-designer) and those were included in the price.


We were given a date to pick up both pairs and when I arrived that day only one was ready (the nicer of the two pairs) but it meant I had to go back another time to pick up the second pair. Aside from that inconvenience, we were happy with the service and the product. He looks nice in them (when he sends me pics of himself from work) and he says they fit and work great.

A co-worker gave me a website to check out next time we need glasses, which we will do (to save some money) but we were happy with this initial purchase as first-time buyers.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment