Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Wells Fargo Advisors, Auburn

10/18/13

After a recent review of my financial accounts and with some help from Dad, I switched my savings into the hands of financial advisor James Jacoby with Wells Fargo in Auburn. I was not unhappy with any previous person I worked with but felt like perhaps I wanted someone who would more personally review my accounts and keep me up-to-date. It's not as if I have a significant amount of money saved, but it's not pocket change either. And besides, no matter how much money you're talking about, when it's YOUR money you want to feel like only trusted individuals are working with you.

I've been extremely pleased with the communication from James and most especially the personal touch he adds to our business relationship. My 32nd birthday was in September and he sent a hand-written card acknowledging it. It said more than just "Happy birthday Amy" and was really unexpected and sweet. Doing business like this pleases me greatly and I would recommend him to my friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment