Search This Blog

Sunday, January 12, 2014

CVS Pharmacy, Concord

1/12/14

Stopped in here the other night for my first time. It seemed so much bigger than I expected it to be. This is the location at Treat + Clayton, and I usually shop at the Treat + Bancroft store. I liked this one better but it's a little less convenient for me.

The large store had well-stocked aisles and they seemed pretty spacious  and clean. We only had to walk up and down a few of them to find the things we needed but it wasn't had to find everything with their system of organization.

Two cashiers were working. One was dealing with a needy customer so we picked the other line. Even though there were only a couple people ahead of us it seemed to be moving really slowly.

Overall it was a great experience... except for the nightmarish wave of humiliation my husband washed over me while we waited in line. The 12-year-old-of-a-man I'm married to (he's says he's really 30) decided it'd be funny to fart as loudly as possible and then say "AMY??!!!!" Everyone in the OTHER line turned and looked. One lady MOVED to our line (why? oh why would she move closer?!) and then told me "it's a natural body function". WTF, Casey.

No comments:

Post a Comment