Search This Blog

Friday, January 17, 2014

Off the Grid, Concord

10/17/13

We went on opening weekend so perhaps the little things that need improvement will be improved. First: more chairs. It was hot and sunny and we had our hands full with food but no place to sit and eat it. I'm sure OTG had no idea how many people to expect, and perhaps are used to the Oakland museum location having those great stairs, but this is a parking lot and I just wasn't in the mood to sit on the ground and grub.

Enjoyed the food but had a better variety in Oakland as well - I wish the Grilled Cheese Truck had come. That's pretty much all I wanted. But I tried some new things, including the frozen custard. Serious goodness in a cup.

It was fun and we had a good time, but we pretty much just grabbed our food and left.
Happy that this event is close to home and will be repeating weekly - perhaps a growing crowd will encourage more trucks to come through the tunnel!

No comments:

Post a Comment