Search This Blog

Friday, January 3, 2014

Dollar Only, 16th St, SF

11/12/13

Since I totally like Spanish music (not kidding!) I rocked out a little as I walked around this place for a minute. We were on our way up the street but $1 for more items is always fun to shop in.

Lots of childrens items, over-sized undies (again, not kidding) and toiletries on the wall where you enter. Some DVDs (also in Spanish) for $1.

A very long food aisle was where I ended up finding an item for puchase. I had my Washington in one hand and a bag of veggie chips in the other. It was actually just over a dollar for the chips, and they were actually mostly corn with spinach as almost a final ingredient. But the price was right!

Great little shop that I'm sure the neighborhood appreciates given the low prices!

No comments:

Post a Comment