Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Liliana Castellanos, Walnut Creek

11/1/13

So I'm walking down Main Street, minding my own business when all of a sudden I'm grabbed and dragged into a store! Then I was forced against my will to buy an adorable sequined dress with a black kitty on it.  You don't believe me?!! My husband didn't either.   :D

Since I never ever splurge and buy overpriced clothing, we were both okay with the expensive purchase. $50 tee shirts and $115 dresses do not fall into the "affordable" category for me, but everyone has a different budget.

The clothing in here was really, really cute. I hate shopping and I really enjoyed looking at all of the items and styles. I found several other dresses I really wanted to try on, but with great self-control, I put my purchase on my husband's credit card, and left the store while dialing him to thank him for his thoughtful gift.

Note: The store is going out of business and will be closed by the end of the year. All items are now marked 30-40% off.


No comments:

Post a Comment